Σελίδες

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Friday, October 4, 2013

Mykonos in October

Hey everybody!....As you know I am a big fun of islands, especially Cyclades....But I usually visit them during summertime...I have gone to Mykonos before twice but I 've really forgotten how wonderful this place was...I got back today...It was a great 3-days trip with my boyfriend <3...I really enjoyed the island now beacause it was more quite as it is the end of the summer season...Mykonos is not only a very nice island but also it's a great shopping spot as it has many famous designer's boutiques and many fine jewelry stores so it was such a pleasure walking around the alleys...Here are some photos of my trip...Hope you like them!...I also took 2 pictures of my small haul from the island..two graphic t-shirts with comic prints which I found them very cute and one  adorable necklace with charms!....So tell me..have you ever gone to Mykonos?Would you like to visit this beautiful Greek island?!

xxx Marlen



























I wore:

Blue denim dress:H&M
Red-white cardi:DKNY
Red ballet flats:Etam
Necklace :H&M

Printed leggings:Stradivarius
Tiger top:Primark
White long shirt:Forever 21
Sandals:Ash

Blue Jeggings:Primark
T-shirt:Juicy Couture
Hoodie:Juicy Couture
Ballet flats:Primark

T-shirt:from random shop in Mykonos
Jeans:Primark
Plaid Shirt:Hollister
Booties:Zara


Handbag:Louis Vuitton
Sunnies:Ray-Ban
Watch:Vogue

8 comments:

  1. Yperoxi i Mykonos..exw paei ki egw 2 fores...tin mia augousto kai tin alli Maio!ton Maio safws itan poluuuuuuuu kalutera!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wanna know that lovely island some day, love the pictures!
    Thanks for your lovely comment, now following you.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following!!!yes you should it's a great island!!!:)
      xxx Marlen

      Delete
  3. the necklace is beautiful :) i didn't know mykonos had so many designer shops,cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Sammie!Yes it has so many shops that it's really hard to resist and don't buy anything!!!:P
      xxx Marlen

      Delete
  4. lovely photos! Makes me wanna go right now there :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos! Looks like a great place for a vacation!

    ReplyDelete