Σελίδες

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Friday, March 13, 2015

Where have I been ?

 Hello everybody.....it 's been ages since my latest post....literally!!! I've been so busy with various things so I didn't have time to make any posts!... As I have informed you in my latest post, I moved and currently living with my boyfriend...something which is a great , lovely and fun experience as you get to know your other half, much deeper and in ways you couldn't before <3<3<3...Apart from this, all this year I have been studying in order to get a master degree in Shipping which is actually the field I want to eventually and hopefully land a job !!....I want to start making outfits of the day again as I used to and other things as my current obsesssion is decorating, something which I realised when I decided to live with my bf and we had to fix and decorate our house from scratch!....So I will soon upload a new regular post....until then...
Don't forget to live, love and laugh...!

xxx Marlen


No comments:

Post a Comment