Σελίδες

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Nail Polish Haul


Confession:I can tell I am addicted to nail polishes...but this time I haven't bought any for a while now!(For real!!!) So today I was doing some random- kind of necessities-shopping and  I came across to these O.P.I nail polishes at Sephora!!!There is a discount right now on O.P.I nail polishes and are reduced to 5 euros each from the original price of 14,5 euros which is quite a bargain! So I simply couldn't resist!!!!I also picked three more of random brands I am not  really aware of but I 'm willing to try them!!!





O.P.I mini collection POP ART
O.P.I You're such a Budapest(left)
O.P.I My very first knockwurst(right)
Dry Quick one coat LEE HATTON, 168 Sea Breeze
Dry Quick one coat LEE HATTON, 85 Pinky Tint
Petit Bordeau, 73


No comments:

Post a Comment