Σελίδες

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Ring My Bella

I have a thing with perfumes....I tend to get bored with them quite easily after a period of time!The other thing I frequently do is that I connect them with memories!So each perfume reminds me a period of time,a season or a year!!!So I like to rotate them and change them often enough!I wanted something floral for this summer!!!I needed just a small bottle to last throughout the summer...so I didn't want to spend much money on this!....As I've been searching in perfume section Benefit's perfumes caught my attention with their nice packaging and colors!!!So I smelled each and everyone of them and I found the one!!!Ring My Bella.It is a  lovely sweetly,fruity,floral fragrance!It wiil be my this year's summer reminder!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment