Σελίδες

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

OOTD:Grey and Burgundy

Hey everyone!!!....It's been a long time but I was very busy lately as I started working in a new job and now unfortunatelly I don't have much free time for blogging!However I 'll try to catch up with you as often as I can beacause I love keeping in touch with you guys!
I want to show you this simple outfit for days but now I found the time to do it!It's a pretty simple outfit I wore when I have gone to the cinema with my boyfriend two weeks ago.I wore my grey Forever 21 jeans and a pretty old loose Zara top and  combined them with my new H&M  black boots which I love! I added a dash of color with the burgundy-black leopard scarf which I wore as headband and my of course my very own handmade burgundy Kiss Me Be4 Flight clutch!
xxx Marlen





                                       Top:Zara
                                       Jeans:Forever 21
                                       Boots:H&M
                                       Bracelet:Sfera
                                       Scarf:Stradivarius
                                       Clutch:Kiss Me Be4 Flight
                                       Necklace:H&M

5 comments:

  1. I love burgundy this season!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burgundy is my favorite colour this season. I love the clutch!!
    Regards from Madrid
    Bellassinperderlacabeza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. clutch is perfect!!!!!!!

    http://iconbeast.blogspot.nl/
    xxx, Anastasia

    ReplyDelete