Σελίδες

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

It's Time...!

Hello everyone!!! It's almost three months since my latest post!:-(...It's true that I didn't have much free time because I am working now but this is not the only reason I haven't post anything!! I have so many things in my mind right now ,the greatest of all is that I'm moving mith my boyfriend so we have many things to do and plan for our upcoming new home...<3!!! So I am planning to do some decoration-related posts in the future! Moreover,I 'll try to upload more outfit posts which I always love to do!!!
This is a photo of one of my current favorite shows-Glee! It's the apartment in which Kurt and Rachel live!....It's kind of an industrial-cosy decorative style! What do you think? Do you like it?Which style would you use to decorate your own house?!

xxx Marlen



No comments:

Post a Comment