Σελίδες

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

OOTD:Red plaid!

Hey everyone! As I promised you I am back with an outfit post!!! This winter I loved the current fashion trend with the high waisted skirts! One of my favourites is this red plaid one which I own for months now.I have been wearing this skirt a lot...it's a reminder of my childish years too, during which red plaid skirts was top fashion trend!:-) I combined this beautiful skirt with a simple black loose top and added this statement necklace from Accessorize to complete the whole outfit! My all time classic knee-high suede black boots was my first pick for this simple-day to night outfit!

xxx Marlen






                                                    Top: BSB
                                                    Skirt: Attrativo
                                                    Necklace: Accessorize
                                                    Boots:Hookipa-Simple Caractere
                                                    Sunnies:Ray-Bans
                                Handbag: Juicy Couture
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment